All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
You are free to:
- Read and Print our articles free of charge.
- Share and Reuse our articles under free and open licenses.
- Make commercial use of our articles.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution —When you re-use or re-distribute one of our articles, you agree to attribute the author(s) through hyperlink (where possible) or URL to the page or pages that you are re-using. You must not attribute the article(s) in in any way that suggests that the author endorses you or your use of the article(s).
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon an article, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
- Lawful Behavior – You do not violate copyright or other laws.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- No Professional Advice – the content of articles is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.
These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.